PERMIT APPLICATION FOR
The following must be completed at the time of application:
- Parades must start after 5 P.M. during the summer time.
- It is your responsibility to obtain a copy of the event ordinance from the town clerk. You and your organization are responsible for compliance with all of its requirements.
- If parade/procession involves other towns, please attach Event Permit approval from each town.
- A check made payable to Town of West New York for $ 250.00, if Organization is NOT a Non-Profit.
- To be exempt from fee, a Non-profit Organization must present their 501c (3) status.
- The Event Rules and Regulations form MUST be notarized.
- In the event you might need to hire an officer for security purposes you need to Jobs4blue at 1-877-425-8330
- A copy of your insurance documentation MUST be submitted at time of application. Liability Coverage is $1,000,000.00 per occurrence. Certificate holder should include:
West New York Police Department
License Bureau – Room 26
428 60th St.
West New York, NJ 07093
MON-THUR 8:00 am-12:30 pm
To hire an officer, contact Jobs4Blue (Visual Computer Solutions, Inc.) at (877) 425-8330, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.